– Foot and Head Massage
-Hot Stone Massage
– Facials treatments
-Blackheads, comedones, Milias
-Acne and blemishes
-Manicures and pedicures
-shellac Pedicures and manicures
– Waxing and threading eyebrow and face
-Sugaring, hard waxing & honey wax all body parts special on face for everyone
– Body Polish & Wrap with massage
– Root touch up
The massage style is a mix of Swedish, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, body stretches. It is helpful for relieve body fatigue, tense muscles, neck, shoulder, arms, legs, glutes, pelvis, back pain Treat yourself with great massage to get pleasures.
Business hours :-
Monday-Saturday 9am- 6pm and Sunday 11am – 5 pm.
Book your appointment in advance because their are limited spots. ( first come first serves)
• Please come alone to your appointment.If you bring someone with you, they wait in the car once you are in the operatory room, to maintain social distancing strategies.
• If you own a mask, or have access to one, we ask you wear it to the salon.
• Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early to your appointment, as we are taking extensive measures to stagger our bookings and limit the amount of people within our
Salon at a time. There may be some circumstances where we ask you to wait in your car
• If you are ill, or experience any symptoms related to COVID-19 leading up to your
appointment, we ask you contact us immediately and postpone your appointment.
*Should you fail to comply with any of the above-mentioned guidelines, we retain the right to cancel your appointment and postpone it to a later date. *
All these measures are teamed up with thorough disinfecting measures of our operatories and of our waiting room, including indoor and outdoor doors/door handles, debit terminals, chairs, bathrooms, counters between each client . We are excited to be given the ability to see our clients again, and take the health and safety measures very seriously.
Again, we thank you for your patience. As always, we are here should you have any questions ask us without hesitation.
Looking forward to speaking with you soon, and seeing you at your next visit!
View original article here Source